7.Da Nang Food Tour With Chefhungletravel
- Taste most delicious local foods in Danang,see the culture,meet the locals in Vietnam!
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is the best way to the most beautiful city’s secret food spots in Da Nang.
- A major visit to Da Nang’s attractions that other tours can not offer.
- Discover obscure delicacies and embrace the scene as you interact with local people.
- Enjoy some of the world’s best known street food as listed in the viral Da Nang’s Top 10 Dishes.
- Roam around town guided by professional local chef as your personal guide for the ultimate local experience!
*What you expect:
Welcome to “Danang Food Tour with Chef” where you can indulge in some of Da Nang’s most delicious eats and beautiful spots .This city is known for its beaches and mountains, but it also has a rich history and culture – all of which contribute to a prominent food scene.
Our professional chef and driver will pick you up at your accommodation at any time you prefer and take you on an exciting flavor trip, driving through the city’s scenic coastal roads and into the city center.
This tour includes 5 food stops and main attractions in Danang downtown.
Firstly, We would like to lead you to taste traditional Vietnamese cakes which are no-frills but offers high quality goods at very tempting prices. They are wrapped by banana leaves.Their cakes are famed locally for their delicious, making it a favourite on many Danang city tours. Our Chef will tell you ingredients, how to make it and favorite stories behind these dishes.
Every region in Việt Nam features unique culinary specialties. Phở hails from Hà Nội. Bún bò comes from the central city of Huế. Coming to Đà Nẵng, we must try Mỳ Quảng ( Quang Noodles) and Bánh Tráng cuốn Thịt Heo (belly pork & vegetables wrapped soft rice paper). The noodle dish is a harmonious combination of fresh ingredients.It is eaten with toasted Vietnamese sesame rice crackers and fresh veggies such as coriander, banana flowers and lettuce. The My Quang dish is delicious and features a distinctive aftertaste. Banh Trang Cuon Thit Heo is a kind of best local food Da Nang that satisfies even the most demanding gourmet.
Made from common meat such as pork, this dish has gained a universal reputation in Da Nang and elsewhere in the country. Talking about this, you have a chance to know more Danang’s history and the central’s taste.
*Exploring Danang Best Local Dishes:
*.Local Cakes in Banana leaves(your appetite):
*.My Quang(Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles):
*.Banh Trang Cuon Thit Heo(belly pork & vegetables wrapped soft rice paper):
Besides, we also go to another restaurant to try local favorites including authentic Bánh Xèo( Vietnamese pancake) and Nem Lụi (Lemongrass Pork Skewers) that make a worth trip.Guided by a professional Chef,you’re in for the ultimate Vietnamese experience as you roam the town’s seediest parts all in the name of good foods.If you are gourmet, you definitely love it.
*.Nem Lui(Lemongrass Pork Skewers):
*.Banh Xeo(Vietnamese Crispy Pancake):
At the end of the trip, we highly recommend Thạch Rau Câu Dừa (Coconut Jelly). Enjoy the fresh desert in Danang!
*.Thach Rau Cau Dua(Coconut Jelly):
Along the way, Don’t forget to pay a visit at the Da Nang Cathedral, a 70m high Gothic-style church known to locals as the candy-pink cathedral and other hidden sights are not listed in guide books. We will pass by Da Nang’s iconic bridges . Let go to Dragon bridge, Love and Han River Bridges–overlooking the gorgeous Han River opposite the pristine beaches in town. Join a night market, You can buy souvenirs to take home here. Walk around Asia park outside, watch the Sun Wheel, the 4th largest ferries wheel in the world offering a spectacular view of the city.
Each of our unique food tastings is combined with fun insights and anecdotes on food culture and local traditions. Complete with pick up and drop off service,Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience Vietnam’s every day local culture.
Experience a different kind of Da Nang’s local foods crawl and dive into the incredible food scene happening! Feast your eyes (and stomachs!)
- Pick up:at any time between 8.am to 6.pm.
- Dragon Bridge.
- Love Lock Bridge.
- Han River Bridge.
- Night Market.
- Photo taking at Sun Wheel.
- Cao Dai Church.
- Da Nang Cathedral.
- Other Hidden Sights not listed in guide books.
- Enjoy up to 5-7 dishes at 5 food stops.
- 49 USD/Guest(group of 4 guests).
- 40 USD/Guest(group of 5-9 guests).
- 32 USD/Guest(group of 10-14 guests).
- Children is half price with adult.
- Free of charge for the infants( under 3 years old).
- Free pick up and drop off by private car.
- Professional English speaking Chef with great take care.
- All entrance fee.
- 5-7 local dishes at 5 main food stops.
- Local gift.
- One beer or soft drink
- Medical Treatment Insurance up to 70 million.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is private tour,so tour can run minimum with 2 guests with flexible time.
- Children under 1.40 m,considered as a child,applied children rate.
- Children upper 1.40 m,considered as a youth,applied same price with adult.
- In case,you prefer your child seating with adult,kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is not recommended for pregnant guests with more than 8 months.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- Free pick up and drop off guests in at any hotels in Da Nang.
- Surcharge 20 usd for pick up and drop off in Da Nang Intercontinental Resort.
- Guests can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant-235 Nui Thanh,Danang.
- We are not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,earrings,watch..) and sickness during and after the trip with us.
- Surcharge 10 usd if you would like to have a hour experience on Han River Cruise.