7.Da Nang Food Tour With Chefhungletravel
- Taste most delicious local foods in Danang,see the culture,meet the locals in Vietnam!
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is a ride your way to the most beautiful city’s secret food spots on scooter in Da Nang.
- A major visit to Da Nang’s attractions that other tours can not offer.
- Discover obscure delicacies and embrace the scene as you interact with local people.
- Enjoy some of the world’s best known street food as listed in the viral Da Nang’s Top 10 Dishes.
- Roam around town guided by professional local chef as your personal guide for the ultimate local experience!
*What you expect:
Experience a different kind of Da Nang’s local foods crawl and dive into the incredible food scene happening! Feast your eyes (and stomachs!) on some of the world’s viral street food spots sizzling up local favorites including authentic My Quang,Banh Xeo and Nem Lui that make every mile worth the travel.Guided by a professional Chef,you’re in for the ultimate Vietnamese experience as you roam the town’s seediest parts all in the name of good foods.
Ready your taste buds because there will be 5 foods stops in Danang waiting for you! Along the way, you’ll pass by Da Nang’s iconic bridges–Dragon, Love, and Han River Bridges–overlooking the gorgeous Han River opposite the pristine beaches in town. You can buy souvenirs to take home at the Night Market before you float in the air on the Sun Wheel, the 4th largest ferris wheel in the world offering a spectacular view of the city. Don’t forget to pay a visit at the Da Nang Cathedral, a 70m high Gothic-style church known to locals as the candy-pink cathedral and other hidden sights are not listed in guide books. Complete with pick up and drop off service,Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience Vietnam’s every day local culture.
*Exploring Danang Best Local Dishes:
1.Local Cakes in Banana leaves(your appetite):
Nem chua (Vietnamese fermented pork roll) is a unique dish of Vietnamese food culture, made from fresh pork and other special spices.
The skin of the pig is sliced into small strands about 3cm long, and is then mixed with fresh meat, pepper and salt. What is so special about this dish is that it is not cooked by heat, but by the natural yeast of the meat.Therefore, Nem has the flavor of fresh pork, in addition to the spicy sensation of pepper and its salty taste. Nem chua is often wrapped with banana leaves to conserve the original flavor.
2.My Quang(Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles):
Mi Quang is Da Nang’s best local food, featuring rice noodles that are tinted yellow using turmeric and bone broth seasoned with fish sauce, black pepper, shallot, and garlic. Meat toppings include river shrimp, boiled quails eggs, and roast pork, though some eateries use fish, chicken and beef slices. Lastly, the ensemble is topped with an array of fresh herbs such as basil, peanuts, coriander, lettuce, sliced banana flowers, and sesame rice crackers. You can also opt for chili peppers for a spicy kick to the ensemble.
3.Banh Trang Cuon Thit Heo(belly pork & vegetables wrapped soft rice paper):
It is a kind of best local food Da Nang that satisfies even the most demanding gourmet.
Made from common meat such as pork, this dish has gained a universal reputation in Da Nang and elsewhere in the country.To make the exact kind of roll, the pork chosen must have a balance between meat and fat. It is then boiled until it reaches a certain degree of softness. Boiled pork is sliced and placed onto the plate.Next, raw vegetables are prepared. They include cucumbers, perillas, lettuce, green bananas and other kinds of fresh veggies. One can either choose the wrapped rolls or enjoy wrapping their own rolls.
When making your own rolls, make sure that you eat them with the tasty sauce that can only be found in Quang Nam and Da Nang. Even though the ingredients of the sauce (chilis, garlic and pineapple) are easy to recognise, no one can ever discover the secret ingredient of the local people to make this sauce.
Last, but not least, the roll dish cannot be completed without a plate of white noodle. The visitors must to eat the rolls and the noodles together to fully experience the real flavor of this speciality.
4.Nem Lui(Lemongrass Pork Skewers):
It is a traditional snack that originated from Hue, but is available in Da Nang Also known as lemongrass pork skewers, the meat is a mixture of milled pork, pigskin, pig oil, salt, pepper, sugar, and a locally grown spice. The skewers are then grilled on a coal stove before served with a side of rice paper, fresh herbs and vegetables. As with any delicacy in Vietnam, you can also add chilly slices and/or dip it in dumping sauce for added flavor.
5.Banh Xeo(Vietnamese Crispy Pancake):
A savory pancake that’s made of rice flour, coconut milk, and turmeric, filled with ingredients such as vermicelli noodles, chicken, pork or beef slices, shrimps, sliced onions, bean sprouts, and mushrooms. Usually eaten as a snack or appetizer,the best way to enjoy a crispy pancake is by wrapping it in mustard leaf, lettuce leaves or rice papers together with mint leaves, basil, and dipping in fermented peanut sauce.Banh Xeo is defined as Da Nang’s flavors.
6.Thach Rau Cau Dua(Coconut Jelly):
Light, refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness serving as your best desert.
- Pick up:at any time between 8.am to 6.pm.
- Dragon Bridge.
- Love Lock Bridge.
- Han River Bridge.
- Night Market.
- Photo taking at Sun Wheel.
- Cao Dai Church.
- Da Nang Cathedral.
- Other Hidden Sights not listed in guide books.
- Enjoy up to 5-7 dishes at 5 food stops.
- 49 USD/Guest(group of 4 guests).
- 40 USD/Guest(group of 5-9 guests).
- 32 USD/Guest(group of 10-14 guests).
- Children is half price with adult.
- Free of charge for the infants( under 3 years old).
- Free pick up and drop off by private car.
- Professional English speaking Chef with great take care.
- All entrance fee.
- 5-7 local dishes at 5 main food stops.
- Local gift.
- One beer or soft drink
- Medical Treatment Insurance up to 70 million.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is private tour,so tour can run minimum with 2 guests with flexible time.
- Children under 1.40 m,considered as a child,applied children rate.
- Children upper 1.40 m,considered as a youth,applied same price with adult.
- In case,you prefer your child seating with adult,kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Da Nang Local Foods Explorer is not recommended for pregnant guests with more than 8 months.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- Free pick up and drop off guests in at any hotels in Da Nang.
- Surcharge 20 usd for pick up and drop off in Da Nang Intercontinental Resort.
- Guests can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant-235 Nui Thanh,Danang.
- We are not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,earrings,watch..) and sickness during and after the trip with us.
- Surcharge 10 usd if you would like to have a hour experience on Han River Cruise.