6.Da Nang Countryside & Hai Van Pass Explorerhungletravel
- Escape the busy of tourist sites like Da Nang or Hoi An to find your life in the countryside of Vietnam.
- Explore countryside life,culture and habits where there is no tourism development.
- Explore Hai Van pass to learn about the thousand years of history and culture.
- Experience about Oyster Farm that you may see first time in your life.
- Taste most fresh and delicious seafood in Vietnam with great views to Lang Co Lagoon.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary with our AoDai guide.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,like a family member, for taking care of you for a wonderful trip
*What to expect:
We will take you to visit these amazing villages,surroundings of Da Nang as below:
1.Tuy Loan Village:
Tuy Loan ancient village – Da Nang is located in the southwest of Da Nang City. Tourists traveling Da Nang along Highway 14B about 15km will go to the ancient village. The river carries the same name of ‘Loan Village’, bending around the village. The scenery here is very poetic, rustic, charming and potentially interesting.
The village established over 500 years. It’s bearing the mark of history, traditions and cultural identity of Vietnamese people. The villagers of Tuy Loan built a communal house to worshipping ancestors. Tu Loan village is a National historical-cultural vestiges for research, study and tourist attraction.”Banyan tree, Commune house courtyard and water well”. It is a typical symbol of Vietnamese ancient village. Here, Tuy Loan village is conveniently located, where convergence between waterway and road. The scenery is beautiful as a watercolor painting, there are rivers, water wharves, shore, village, rice fields, bridges, markets… Legend of ancient Tuy Loan village developed crowded, scene on the busy market in the river. Tuy Loan market as a center gathering most of the products around the region: fish from Hoi An, Da Nang, forest products from the west, mats, conical hats, Cam Ne basket…
2.Nam O Fishing Village:It is a famous village for making fishing sauce in the past of Vietnam.Nam O fish sauce is made from long-jawed anchovies with a high protein content which are caught in the 3rd lunar month. Its delicious taste is partly attributed to the fish mixed with salt which is sourced from Ca Na Beach in Ninh Thuan Province. The grains of this salt are white, well-dried, and larger than the salt from other localities. It is dried on a cement floor for between five and seven days, and it is then stored in pottery vats for a few of years before being used to salt the fish. The process of salting the fish starts from the 3rd lunar month and the sauce-making will be finished in the days leading up to the next Tet Festival. Nam O fish sauce is dark red and has a very nice aroma.
The fish must be freshly caught and of medium size. They are cleaned in sea water before being preserved, not fresh water because this takes away their taste and smell and the fish can go off easily during the long preservation period. The vats must be made from special woods, including jackfruit wood. The fish is mixed with salt and layered in the jars. Over the top layer is placed a grid of bamboo or dried areca bark. The vat is carefully sealed and kept in a dark, dry, clean and cool place away from the wind. After six or seven months, the fish is stirred. When a white yeast substance forms on the top, the grid is taken off. At the beginning of the lunar new year, the preserved mixture is filtered through a piece of silk to create the dark red fish sauce.
3.Hai Van Pass:
Hai Van Pass, the natural border between the two provinces of Hue and Danang City with a length of 21 km across the high mountains of a branch crossing to the sea of Truong Son Mountain Range. Hai Van Pass (meaning ocean and clouds because the waves pat mountainside and all year round cloud cover on top) is considered the most beautiful and also the most dangerous scenic pass of Vietnam on the journey north to south for more than 700 years, with the height at the top of the pass is 496m above sea level.
Hai Van Pass crosses the country from the western border to the east coast, thus creating a distinctively different climate, culture and people in the two regions. Transportation through Hai Van pass, before Hai Van tunnel built, is quite difficult. Road trip passing over the pass takes an hour, however instead you will have the opportunity to admire the pass and scenery below or witness the spectacular fog. Although the terrain of the road is quite dangerous due to high mountains and deep pools, this place is an ideal tourist destination for a stop, photographing on the way Hue – Da Nang.
4.Lap An Lagoon-Lang Co BeachNestled beside the majestic Bach Ma forest and Lang Co beach, Lap An lagoon is like a highlight on the beautiful Lang Co sea picture. Besides, the lagoon is surrounded by Bach Ma Mountain, visitors who like to climb mountains can combine Lang Co – Lap An – Bach Ma routes tour. The program can go back in the day. Since the lagoon system does not have many big trees, remember to bring hats, towels, and sunscreen to protect your skin.Travel in Lap An lagoon every season is beautiful, but it is still best in March to June. In addition, when arriving Lap An, no matter what time of day, visitors will surely feel surprised by the peaceful and poetic beauty like a fairytale. Lap An Lagoon always attracts tourists by the special blue phase between the blue of the sky clouds and the green of the mountains. In the golden sunny days, Lap An is like a big mirror of the heaven and earth reflect the majestic mountains, which is incredibly beautiful and fanciful. At the brilliant sunrise or the purple sunset, visitors here will be amazed by the beauty of the mountains, the clouds, the sky as a picturesque view.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 1.pm
- Da Nang Countryiside & Hai Van Pass Explorer starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Tuy Loan old village and experience about wet rice paper makings.
- Excursion to Nam O Fishing Village for experience about fishing makings.
- Explore Hai Van Pass to learn about Hai Van pass history.
- Explore Oyster Farms and Lap An lagoon at Lang Co Village.
- Taste fresh and delicious seafood at Lang Co beach.
- After 8-9 hours,we drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang( included DaNang Airport/Train Station/Bus Station/Sea Port)
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Professional English Guide(Hung Le Brother/Sister).
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Lunch with fresh seafood.
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 85 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 75 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 65 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Da Nang Countryside & Hai Van Pass Explorer is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Da Nang Countryside & Hai Van Pass Explorer is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Surcharge 15 usd for pick up and drop off at DaNang Intercontinental Sun Peninsula Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport(just pick up at the security gate).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 12 usd/guest if request for Han River Cruise Experience in Da Nang city.