5.Hoi An Countryside Tour & Old Town Explorerhungletravel
- Hoi An Countryside Tour & Old Town Explorer is the best ways to explore Hoi An old town and join in many local activities.
- Our guests will join in making ceramic makings at Thanh Ha Pottery.
- Join in basket boat tour riding and demonstrating and fishing with local fishermen.
- Our guests also join in buffaloes riding adventure with our local farmers.
- Get deep inside the local life that other tours can not offer.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary.
- Accompanied with you is a nice Hung Le sister or brother who can serve you as a professional local guide,like a family member, for taking care of you for a wonderful trip.
*What to expect:
“Universally loved, Hoi An is that kind of fairy tale place that will leave a lasting mark on you whether you stop for a day or get sucked in for longer, as its charm is instantaneous.”said a blogger . That’s totally right because of Hoi An in top 10 World’s most beatiful town. We highly recommend to join “ Hoi An Coutryside & Old Town Explorer” with our expert Ao dai tour guide.
Begining with meet our Aodai tour guide and driver at your hotel. We will lead you to our location to choose traditional Vietnamese clothes ( Áo Dài) for you. We hope you will enjoy the trip today with the new uniform.
From the ancient town of Hoi An, let travel somewhere peaceful and be captivated by the allure of local life in the countryside. Entering into a rural adventure with your Aodai guide as they give you an in-depth tour around Hoi An’s local craft villages.
Firstly, Discovering how to make your own ceramic products from seasoned artisans and craftsmen at the Thanh Ha Pottery Village!
*.Thanh Ha Pottery Village:
Thanh Ha pottery products are not enamelled and heated by a traditional wood kiln so they have different beautiful colours of yellow, red, red brick, brown, pink and black.
Inside you can find some local homes and artisan shops. We will sit and watch the locals making some pottery using traditional methods, imagine one lady crouched low on the floor whilst another uses their foot to power the spin of the pottery wheel. After the demonstration , it’s your turn to create your product with your own ways. Let learn and practice how to make tea cup or vase with clay. You can write down your name on product on which you have made for fun.
You can keep your products and buy some kind of souvenirs. They will be great gifts to you friends and your family. Let go around and take awesome picture with Ao dai clothes.
*.Tra Que Village:
Moving to Tra Que Village surrounded by lush green fields and gardens. Learn how to farm and harvest fresh vegetables like a local for a truly immersive rural experience. We take you along scenic paths across a nature reserve and through picturesque old villages. Don’t forget your camera as the views are spectacular, especially as you go through green pastures spreading as far as the eye can see. Visiting Tra Que Village, you will be fascinated by watching the farming procedures of local farmers, including: raking the ground, sowing, watering, picking vegetables and many other activities which are rarely seen in modern daily life. Moreover, tourists can listen to our local Ao dai guide talking about organic farming techniques and try their hand at actual farming. The farmers don’t use chemical or fertilizers but a kind of algae found only in a lagoon in Tra Que. Thanks to this technique, Tra Que herbs and veggies are widely recognized for their quality, safety and especially outstanding taste and flavor. Besides, you also have chance to taste some kinds of veggies at this farm. Be local, be natural!
When people mention to Hoian, we can not miss Cam Thanh Coconut Village. During Vietnam War, the village acted as a shelter for local people and solders hiding. On the way you also can see rice fields, corn fields, a forest of water palm, shrimp and crab farms and then take a rest at a local family, enjoying welcome drink with local tea. Travelling to Cam Thanh water coconut village, you can take a boat on the canal to visit the water coconut and experience local like activities. Nevertheless, the boat cannot go deeper into the water coconut jungle. Because of that, we would recommend you go on a bamboo basket boat. That way would be much more convenient as well as having a chance for you to experience a simple life of people living in the river area where they almost use bamboo basket as the main way of transportation and you also learn to catch the fish by throwing fishing net and experience local fishermen for basket boat riding and demonstrating.
Then we have light lunch with local foods( Cao Lau-Noodles) and Vietnamese ice coffee for a rest before we take a walking tour in Hoi An town to explore these places in Hoi An old town.
Used to be an international port during the 15th to 17th centuries, Hoi An witnessed a peaceful cultural fusion between Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese cultures. Nowadays, travelers coming to Hoi An still can see the shreds of evidence of this era in the ancient quarter of the town with architecture, cuisine and culture.When coming here, our Aodai guide will introduce more details about Japanese Bridge, Old Houses, Assembly Halls, Local Market. In the culture part of About Hoi An we ambitiously aim to give you a quick dip into understanding the Vietnamese mind.
Hoi An attracts thousands of tourists every year. It’s because of the charming beauty of this town and the hospitality of people living there.
Over 3 million tourists flock to Hoi An’s Ancient Town each year to see the yellowed buildings, the energetic banks of the Thu Bon River and its shimmering waters adorned with boats and colourful candles, quirky street performers and brilliantly-lit lanterns decorating trees, baskets of fruit balanced on Vietnamese ladies’ shoulders, and authentic market stalls packed with local specialities and souvenirs … you’ll find magic everywhere you look.
Renowned for its romantic scenery, friendly people, and vast cultural and historical offerings, it’s easy to see why Hoi An has become a haven for expats and jet-setters from different corners of the globe. Let’s explore:
*.Tran Ancestor Worshiping House.
Before leaving Hoi An Ancient Town, Our Aodai guide will take you to the best restaurant to enjoy bread (Bánh Mỳ). Eat more, talk more.
On your way back to your hotel, take a rest and think about Hoi An specialties after a day of exploring.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 4.pm.
- Hoi An Countryside Tour & Old Town Explorer starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village for join in ceramic makings.
- Visit Tra Que Village for learn about vegetable farming.
- Take a trip to coconut forest to experience about basket boat trip and learn about fishing life.
- Taste local food(Cao Lau ) as your light lunch and Vietnamese coffee at our local fishermen’s house
- Walking to Hoi An town.
- Visit Japanese Bridge.
- Old Houses and Chinese Assembly Halls.
- Drop you back your hotel after 6-8 hours trip.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An or Danang(Included Danang Airport,Train/Bus station/Tien Sa Sea Port).
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Local guide with English speaking.
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Local food(Cau Lau-Noodles) at Coconut Forest.
- Banh My(Vietnam baguette) in Hoi An town.
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 80 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 65 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 50 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Hoi An Countryside Tour & Old Town Explorer is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Hoi An Countryside Tour & Old Town Explorer is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Surcharge 30 usd if pick up from Tien Sa Sea Port.
- Surcharge 25 usd if pick up from Danang Intercontinental Resort.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 12 usd/guest if request for HoiAn Lantern Makings at the town.
- Surcharge 15 usd/guest if requested cooking class at Coconut Forest.
- Surcharge 10 usd/guest if requested HoiAn Water Puppet Show.