2.Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hill Private Triphungletravel
- Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hill Private Trip is the best way to visit Ba Na Hill that escapes the crowd and can start at any time of the day.
- Explore the beauty of Ba Na Hill(Debay ancient wine cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour,Fantasy Park,Old Buddha Status…).
- Save your time for your holiday with taking great photos in different ways on the paradise.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary at free and easy.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,like a family member, for taking care of you for a wonderful trip.
Da Nang has become one of the most interesting and busiest cities in Vietnam where there are plenty of amazing destinations for most of travelers. Once visiting Da Nang, you cannot absolutely forget Ba Na Hills, a complex of resorts, entertainments and amusements that will ease your mind just with the first time.
Ba Na Hills Station is a hill station and resort located in Trường Sơn Mountain range and is 25km from the southwest of Da Nang in central of Vietnam. It was founded in 1919 by French colonists with the aim of relaxing and travelling. With the height of 1,487 meters above the sea level, Ba Na Hills has unique climate. The average temperature is about 20 degree Celsius, you can feel four seasons in a day. There was a time when Vietnam was conquered by French, Ba Na was discovered and constructed to be a place to take a rest although there were only French or Vietnamese captains going there. After the August Revolution, Ba Na hills was forgotten and destroyed by Vietnamese people to defend against French. It was not until 1988 that Ba Na hills was reconstructed to be an ecological tourist area.
At this moment, Ba Na cable cars has hold four Guinness World Records: the world’s longest single cable car system (5,042.62 meters long), the world highest gap between its departure and arrival station (1,291.81 meters high), the longest unpatched wire in the world of 11,581 meters and finally the heaviest cable roll in the world with 141.24 tons weigh.There are over 100 games free at Fantasy Park, wine cellar, le Jardin D’amour and the first and unique funicular.One day touring Ba Na hills, you can visit as many places. The first recommended place is Linh Ung Pagoda where there is a statue of the Buddhist with 27 meters tall. The next destination to come is the flower garden called Le Jardin D’Amour which consisted of 9 smaller European-influenced gardens with different concepts for each. The Golden Bridge, you will definitely feel tranquil and serene walking in this colorful heaven. Another amazing place is Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park. With an area of 21,000 m2, the Fantasy Park satisfies the entertainment demands of all ages, featuring amusing games for children to X-games for adults. Once you come here, you will get lost in an entertainment paradise with all kinds of game, from the game for tiny kids to the arcade adventure, thrills… all in all. The international-standard theme park also provides three main food courts serving Western and Asian food alongside souvenir shops offering various mementos to choose from.
Staying in Ba Na Hills for the whole day, you will experience the one-of-a-kind climate, which includes all four seasons in just 24 hours. There must have so many different fantastic places to visit. Let’s pick up your backpack and go! You will regret not having discovered one of the most gorgeous tourist attractions in Da Nang.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.30.am to 4.pm
- Golden Bridge & BaNa Hill Private Trip starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- We drive you to visit Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hill right after that.
- Get cable for lifting up to mountain to visit Golden Bridge.
- Explore DeBay Ancient Wine Cellar & Le Jardin D’Amour,Fantasy Park,Old Buddha Status…) with our AoDai sister as your local guide.
- After 6-8 hours,you take the cable down to the hill for returning Da Nang city.
- Enjoy local food(Beef Pho or Chicken Pho) in Da Nang for recharging to your energy.
- Then we drop you back your hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang( included DaNang Airport/Train Station/Bus Station/Sea Port)
- Golden Bridge & Ba Na Hill Entrance Tickets
- Cable Car and more than 100 games at Fantasy Park.
- Professional English Guide(Hung Le Brother/Sister).
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Local food(Beef Pho or Chicken Pho) as your light lunch or dinner in Da Nang city.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 80 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 70 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 60 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Golden Bridge & BaNa Hill Private Trip is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests.
- Children upper 1.3.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.3.m is considered as a child.
- Golden Bridge & BaNa Hill Private Trip is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Surcharge 15 usd for pick up and drop off at DaNang Intercontinental Sun Peninsula Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport(just pick up at the security gate).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 12 usd/guest if request for Han River Cruise Running Experience for 1 Hour in DaNang city.