4.DaNang-HoiAn Local Private Triphungletravel
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip is the best ways to explore the culture,history,landscape,cuisine of Da Nang and Hoi An town.
- Get deep insights the landmarks and hidden gems of the city that other tours can not offer.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary at free and easy.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,a warm friend like a family members for taking care of you for a wonderful tri
*What to expect:
We will personally accompanied with you to explore these beautiful landscapes in Da Nang:
A famous mountain with 5 elements(Metal,Wood,Water,Fire,Land) and hundreds years temples located inside the mountain.There are many curious and hidden stories about Marble Mountain to know with us.You also visit sculpture village to experience how craftsmen sculpture the stones by hand to be the beautiful statues.2.Lady Buddha on SonTra Peninsula
It is the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, is 14 km away from Danang city center. Lady Buddha statue is inside Linh Ung pagoda courtyard with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building,located on Son Tra Peninsular.The history of Lady Buddha is also very interesting to any travelers.
Located right at the foot of Son Tra Mountain,the main fishing village of Da Nang city. Despite the city’s modernization, fishermen still use traditional methods and rattan basket boats to make their catch. If you travel to Man Thai beach at sunrise or sunset you can get an up-close view of the fish for sale and busy atmosphere of fishermen working on their basket boats and fishing net, see ordinary life, rustic people around.4.Dragon Bridge:
The dragon bridge Da Nang was designed by American architecture firm The Louis Berger Group. Berger’s design also included a wide riverfront plaza that stretches along the banks of the Han river. The aptly-named Dragon Bridge, was designed and built in the shape of a dragon and so to breathe fire and water as a dragon too at 9.pm at the weekend.5.Da Nang Pink Church:
It is the only church built by the French colonial period,in 1923 by the priest Louis Vallet for Danang’s French colonial population. The church officially opened its doors on 10 March 1924,was designed with Gothic styles.Inside the church, there are holy pictures and statues illustrated the Bible events as motifs of Western churches. On the top roof of the church at the lightening rod position, there is with a statue of a gray rooster made of alloyed used to determine the directions of the winds.6.Dragon Carp:
A 200 ton-weight, 7.5 meter high Dragon Carp is standing on the east bank of the Han River in Da Nang, attracting thousands of visitors each day to visit, admire and take photograph. Statue of Dragon Carp Da Nang is cast from five blocks of natural white marble (one of the precious stones, high quality, beautiful lines) by 30 most skillful and enthusiastic craftsmen of Non Nuoc handicraft village who have worked continuously for 3 months.7.Love Lock Bridge:
The love lock wharf stands on Han river and between the beautiful bridges of Da Nang. The wharf features the arc shape with the length of 68 meters and the width of 6 meters. Its construction is inspired from famous padlock bridges in the world such as: Pond des Arts in France, Hohenzollern in Germany, Milvio in Ilaty.
Then we take you to visit places in Hoi An ancient town as below;
1.Japanese Bridge.In the early 17th century the Japanese settlers built it to make it easier to do business with the local people in the residential area. Later the Chinese and Vietnamese continued to restore the bridge and built a small temple, dedicated to the God of the North.Throughout the centuries the bridge became famous for its supernatural powers and it is still a sanctuary for the local people.
2.Tran Ancestor Worshiping House.Erected in the 19th century, Tran Ancetor Worship House is a typical building of ancestor worship houses in Hoi An. It was built as a Vietnamese garden house with three main horizontal parts and two wings. It reflects the Vietnamese tradition and proves the economic and cultural exchange between Vietnam and China in the former centuries.
3.Phung Hung Ancient House:
This is the most famous ancient house in Hoi An. It was built in 1780, when the city was prospering. The owners kept the original documents about the architecture, culture and lifestyle of Hoi An. However, as far as we were concerned all you could see there were souvenirs and paintings for sale. Quite a shame as the house had a really beautiful and interesting decor.
4.Chinese Assembly Halls:
A small but yet impressive temple with a lovely courtyard and a beautiful statue of a dragon and a carp. The place wasn’t too crowded when we visited and it was a pleasure to walk around and admire the architecture.The Assembly Hall was built in the 18th century and its main altar is dedicated to Quan Cong, one of the legendary Chinese military generals.
5.Local Central Market.A real treat for those who love shopping. At Central Market in Hoi An you can buy everything – fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, meat, but you can also make a suit or a dress at a tailor or stock up on souvenirs for family and friends. It is a unique place where tourist industry mixes with traditional way of life.
You can visit Hoi An old town on foot, watching or posing to take photos of the lantern, daily life.. Walking in the full moon night is a special experience, see the bright lantern booths hanging along the street, shop the handicrafts souvenir.
Then we let to taste best local foods at the end of trip like My Quang in Da Nang or Hoi An Chicken Rice in Hoi An before you drop you off at your hotel after 8-9 hours.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 3.pm
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Marble Mountain and experience how craftsmen sculptured the stones.
- Visit Lady Buddha for praying a mercy and you may see Monkey from SonTra Peninsula.
- Explore Man Thai fishing village and experience local fishermen to catch live fish on basket boat.
- Visit Dragon Bridge-Love Bridge and Dragon Carp to experience a amazing views and photos.
- Visit Pink Church to know about the religion.
- Taste Best Vietnamese local meal to recharge for your half trip in Danang.
- Then we back Hoi An to explore all the famous sights of the old town.
- Japanese Bridge-Old Houses-Chinese Assembly Halls-Local Market.
- After 8-9 hours,we drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An and DaNang(included Airport,Train Station,Bus Station,Sea Port)
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Professional English Guide-AoDai sister.
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Taste 1 local food(Hoi An Chicken Rice or My Quang-Local Noodles)
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 80 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 70 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 60 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests and we can start any from Danang/Hoian for beginning.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Surcharge 20 usd/transfer for pick up and drop off at Danang Intercontinental Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd/Transfer for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport at the security gate.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 10 usd/guest if requested HoiAn Water Puppet Show.
- Surcharge 15 usd/Guest if taking Basket Boat Tour in Coconut Forest.