4.DaNang-HoiAn Local Private Triphungletravel
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip is the best ways to explore the culture,history,landscape,cuisine of Da Nang and Hoi An town.
- Get deep insights the landmarks and hidden gems of the city that other tours can not offer.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary at free and easy.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,a warm friend like a family members for taking care of you for a wonderful tri
*What to expect:
Along the S-shaped Vietnam, there are lots of destinations that you should visit. We can’t miss Sapa in the North, we shouldn’t miss Sai Gon ( Ho Chi Minh city) in the South. And, what about the Central of Vietnam? Of course, Da Nang. This city is one of the most worth-living cities in the world. And, if you want to know why, let join “ Danang – Hoi An Private Trip” now.
Located in the middle of Vietnam Map. It includes mountains, river, beaches combined with famous sightseeing. A place “must to visit” in your travel to Vietnam. During this amazing full day tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with our Aodai local guide.
Coming to us, you not only have chance to explore Danang – Hoi An in your own ways, but also try on traditional Vietnamese costume for free. We highly recommend it cause we would like to bring the new experiences to our lovely customers.
The time to start this trip it’s up to you. Our driver and friendly Ao dai tour guide will pick you up at your hotel on time. Let’s go to the first destination – Marble Mountains. The mountains are full of caves, tunnels and Buddhist shrines just waiting to be explored!
On the way to there, you will listen the Aodai tour guide introduce Danang in general, how to say “ Hello”, “ Thank you” in Vietnamese, a warm friend like a family members for taking care of you for a wonderful trip
The Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son or “Five Elements Mountains) are a cluster of marble and limestone hills just 7km from the city, and one of the best things to do in Da Nang! Ancient folklore says that a dragon emerged from the sea and laid an egg on the beach. 1000 days and nights passed and eventually, an exquisite lady was born.
The remains of the eggshells grew into the Marble Mountains that you can see today. Over the centuries the Marble Mountains were used as a safe haven for soldiers and a place of worship for Buddhists. Today it is one of the most popular attractions in the city!
For years the hills were mined for their valuable stone, although that has been recently banned. Our Ao dai guide lead you to look and watch skilful carvers creating their beautiful sculptures in the roadside workshops surrounding the Marble Mountains.
If you are feeling energetic you can climb to the summit of one of the mountains, offering absolutely spectacular views over the entire area.
After one hour, we go back to next stop. If you are interested in religions, that is a good place for you to know more about Buddhism in Vietnam. We would like to mention Linh Ung pagoda ( Lady Buddha) on Son Tra Peninsula. It is one of three famous pagodas in Danang. Sitting in a car, looking down the long beach, you will notice a tall, white statue in a distance. That’s the Lady Buddha, which guards the shores of Da Nang and looks after the local fishermen. It’s the tallest statue in Vietnam and is part of the Son Tra Linh Ungh Pagoda complex, which is a great place to pay a visit. Let us go there and pray for our luck, happiness and health.
It’s take about 45 minutes to go around and discover the pagoda.
Now we go back to Danang downtown! Just follow the main road down the Son Tra and on Hoang Sa beach road, on the right side, you’ll see many seafood restaurants filled with locals. They sell the most delicious, freshest and arguably the best seafood in Da Nang.
Da Nang has been known as the city of bridges. Each bridge has its own beauty and architecture. The impressive bridges scoring records are pride of Danang people such as Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge, Love Lock Bridge. Of course, we can not miss them in this tour.
Besides Buddhism, Catholicism is also popular here. Following us to Danang Cathedral or Chicken Church is one of the most well-known churches in the city. This 70m high building is the only church built in Da Nang during French colonial times.The church has Gothic architectural style with soaring lines and the diamond shaped dome. Inside the church, there are statues and paintings of Christ and biblical illustrations decorated in the form of Christian Western art.
Escaping from a busy city – Danang, we will visit the ancient town of Hoi An.
Getting to Hoi An is pretty straightforward – just follow the beach road and eventually you’ll end up in a small and crowded town. We must pay a visit in the UNESCO-listed town. Once a major Southeast Asian trading post in the 16th and 17th centuries, Hoi An houses old-town architecture, Buddhist shrines, French-colonial houses, art galleries and old canals, all of which are well worth seeing. Walking around the ancient town, our Aodai tour giude will help you to explore Japanese Bridge, Old Houses, Assembly Halls, Temples, Hoian Local Market as below;
*.Phung Hung Ancient House:
*.Chinese Assembly Halls:
Then we let to taste best local foods at the end of trip like My Quang in Da Nang or Hoi An Chicken Rice in Hoi An before you drop you off at your hotel after 8-9 hours.
Let us enjoy the best local food here before leaving.
Danang is really as beautiful and interesting as its name. It has become a tourist city known by people all over the five continents. Sea, mountain, artificial monument, and entertainment. This city has it all. That’s what makes the tour in Da Nang one of the bests Vietnam travel tours.
Hoi An will undoubtedly leave an imprint in your memory, with its gentle demeanor and poetic charm. It will be one of those places you will return to in the future that remains exactly the same as you remember it. It’s a place like no other in this world. We hope you will consider supporting us today. We are surely bring you a wonderful holiday in Vietnam.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 3.pm
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Marble Mountain and experience how craftsmen sculptured the stones.
- Visit Lady Buddha for praying a mercy and you may see Monkey from SonTra Peninsula.
- Explore Man Thai fishing village and experience local fishermen to catch live fish on basket boat.
- Visit Dragon Bridge-Love Bridge and Dragon Carp to experience a amazing views and photos.
- Visit Pink Church to know about the religion.
- Taste Best Vietnamese local meal to recharge for your half trip in Danang.
- Then we back Hoi An to explore all the famous sights of the old town.
- Japanese Bridge-Old Houses-Chinese Assembly Halls-Local Market.
- After 8-9 hours,we drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An and DaNang(included Airport,Train Station,Bus Station,Sea Port)
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Professional English Guide-AoDai sister.
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Taste 1 local food(Hoi An Chicken Rice or My Quang-Local Noodles)
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 80 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 70 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 60 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Da Nang-Hoi An Local Private Trip is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests and we can start any from Danang/Hoian for beginning.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Surcharge 20 usd/transfer for pick up and drop off at Danang Intercontinental Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd/Transfer for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport at the security gate.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 10 usd/guest if requested HoiAn Water Puppet Show.
- Surcharge 15 usd/Guest if taking Basket Boat Tour in Coconut Forest.