1.Nang City Tour & Local Experiencehungletravel
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is the best ways to explore the culture,history,landscape,cuisine of Da Nang city.
- Get deep insights the landmarks and hidden gems of the city that other tours can not offer.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,a family member to help you have pleasant trip with us.
- Besides the popular tourist sights,we take you to visit non-tourist places not listed in the guide books(local market,bridge,fishing village…)
*What to expect:
We can not talk about Da Nang city without thinking of an extremely beautiful city located in the Middle land of Vietnam. It has special fascinating features that you could not find in any other cities of Vietnam.
If you are interested in discovering new things, come to us. With a friendly, enthusiastic Áo Dài guide who will help you to answer your curious questions during the trip. Furthermore, That’s a great idea when you try and take photos with Áo Dài ( traditional Vietnamese clothes).
That is an ideal destination for enjoying a wonderful time on the tops of the mountains. Marble Mountains is one of the best things to do in Da Nang. There are lots of small “trails” to explore, caves to climb through, plenty of pagodas and statues to admire, spectacular photo opportunities, and excellent 360 degree views of the surrounding area. After visiting , you will learn more about Danang’s history as well as its mysteries and hidden beauty.
It takes about 30 minutes to go Linh Ung Pagoda which is not only rumored to be sacred place but the scenery here also makes you very surprised. Being the largest and most artistic pagoda of the city, Linh Ung Pagoda impresses the tourists with the highest statue of Guan Yin (67 meters) overlooking the sea. If goodwill is desired at the pagoda, you will ‘pray for it and get it. That is the reason why a lot of people com here to pray for the luck, health and happiness.
On the way to the next stop, we we have chance to look down the beach voted as one of six most charming beaches in the planet. According to Sunday Herald Sun, early 2010, Mỹ Khê beach was continuously listed in Top Ten of Asia’s best beaches.
Talking about Da Nang, it would be a shortcoming if we do not mention the poetic Han river, Han River Bridge -the first swing bridge of Vietnam and also the pride of Da Nang’s citizens, Dargon Bridge -the breathtaking structure, Love Lock Bride- Featuring love forever.
To know more about local people’s life, we would like to lead you to Han Market. It is no coincidence that Danang tourists tend to visit local markets instead of other modern shopping centres because these markets feature the unique culture of this beach side city. Tourists easily dip into the bustling purchasing atmosphere, enjoy listening to the Vietnamese central accent and have a chance to shop a wide range of local products from food, spices, fabric to carving art items. Our guide will recommend you some kinds of souvenirs if you are excited.
Exploring local people’s daily life and religions, Let us introduce you via Pink Church ( Danang Cathedral) and Cao Dai Temple ( Caodaism) as below:
A 200 ton-weight, 7.5 meter high Dragon Carp is standing on the east bank of the Han River in Da Nang, attracting thousands of visitors each day to visit, admire and take photograph. Statue of Dragon Carp Da Nang is cast from five blocks of natural white marble (one of the precious stones, high quality, beautiful lines) by 30 most skillful and enthusiastic craftsmen of Non Nuoc handicraft village who have worked continuously for 3 months.
The love lock wharf stands on Han river and between the beautiful bridges of Da Nang. The wharf features the arc shape with the length of 68 meters and the width of 6 meters. Its construction is inspired from famous padlock bridges in the world such as: Pond des Arts in France, Hohenzollern in Germany, Milvio in Ilaty.
*.Cao Dai Church:
Caodaism was founded in Vietnam in the early 1920s, based on the main religions of the East and West and takes as its saints characters from different cultures, such as Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo, Shakespeare and Lenin. Today the religion has approximately 1.5 million followers. The Cao Dai temple in Da Nang (Trung Hưng Bửu Tòa), the second largest in the country, houses representations of the Divine Eye, the emblem of the doctrine, as well as the founders of Islam, Christianity, Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
-Nguyen Van Troi Bridge-Oldest bridge in DaNang.
Then we let to taste best local foods at the end of trip (My Quang-Local Noodles) or Pho(Beef Pho or Chicken Pho) before we drop you off at your hotel.
We hope that you will have a great time with our professional Áo Dài guide and great service.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 4.pm
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Marble Mountain and experience how craftsmen sculptured the stones.
- Visit Lady Buddha for praying a mercy and you may see Monkey from SonTra Peninsula.
- Explore Man Thai fishing village and experience local fishermen to catch live fish on basket boat.
- Visit Dragon Bridge-Love Bridge and Dragon Carp to experience a amazing views and photos.
- Visit Pink Church and Cao Dai Church to know about the religion.
- Taste Best Vietnamese local foods(Pho or My Quang) to know about Vietnames cuisine and recharge for your day.
- After 6-8 hours,we drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang( included DaNang Airport/Train Station/Bus Station/Sea Port)
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Professional English Guide.
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Local food(My Quang or Pho) as your light lunch or dinner.
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 70 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 60 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 50 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Surcharge 15 usd for pick up and drop off at DaNang Intercontinental Sun Peninsula Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport(just pick up at the security gate).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 12 usd/guest if request for Han Cruise Experience during the trip.