1.Nang City Tour & Local Experiencehungletravel
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is the best ways to explore the culture,history,landscape,cuisine of Da Nang city.
- Get deep insights the landmarks and hidden gems of the city that other tours can not offer.
- Flexible,private and customized tour with your preferred itinerary.
- Accompanied with you is a lovely Hung Le Brother/Sister who can serve you as a professional local guide,a family member to help you have pleasant trip with us.
- Besides the popular tourist sights,we take you to visit non-tourist places not listed in the guide books(local market,bridge,fishing village…)
*What to expect:
We will personally accompanied with you to explore these beautiful landscapes:
A famous mountain with 5 elements(Metal,Wood,Water,Fire,Land) and hundreds years temples located inside the mountain.There are many curious and hidden stories about Marble Mountain to know with us.You also visit sculpture village to experience how craftsmen sculpture the stones by hand to be the beautiful statues.
It is the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, is 14 km away from Danang city center. Lady Buddha statue is inside Linh Ung pagoda courtyard with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building,located on Son Tra Peninsular.The history of Lady Buddha is also very interesting to any travelers.
Located right at the foot of Son Tra Mountain,the main fishing village of Da Nang city. Despite the city’s modernization, fishermen still use traditional methods and rattan basket boats to make their catch. If you travel to Man Thai beach at sunrise or sunset you can get an up-close view of the fish for sale and busy atmosphere of fishermen working on their basket boats and fishing net, see ordinary life, rustic people around.
The dragon bridge Da Nang was designed by American architecture firm The Louis Berger Group. Berger’s design also included a wide riverfront plaza that stretches along the banks of the Han river. The aptly-named Dragon Bridge, was designed and built in the shape of a dragon and so to breathe fire and water as a dragon too at 9.pm at the weekend.
It is the only church built by the French colonial period,in 1923 by the priest Louis Vallet for Danang’s French colonial population. The church officially opened its doors on 10 March 1924,was designed with Gothic styles.Inside the church, there are holy pictures and statues illustrated the Bible events as motifs of Western churches. On the top roof of the church at the lightening rod position, there is with a statue of a gray rooster made of alloyed used to determine the directions of the winds.
A 200 ton-weight, 7.5 meter high Dragon Carp is standing on the east bank of the Han River in Da Nang, attracting thousands of visitors each day to visit, admire and take photograph. Statue of Dragon Carp Da Nang is cast from five blocks of natural white marble (one of the precious stones, high quality, beautiful lines) by 30 most skillful and enthusiastic craftsmen of Non Nuoc handicraft village who have worked continuously for 3 months.
The love lock wharf stands on Han river and between the beautiful bridges of Da Nang. The wharf features the arc shape with the length of 68 meters and the width of 6 meters. Its construction is inspired from famous padlock bridges in the world such as: Pond des Arts in France, Hohenzollern in Germany, Milvio in Ilaty.
8.Cao Dai Church:
Caodaism was founded in Vietnam in the early 1920s, based on the main religions of the East and West and takes as its saints characters from different cultures, such as Joan of Arc, Victor Hugo, Shakespeare and Lenin. Today the religion has approximately 1.5 million followers. The Cao Dai temple in Da Nang (Trung Hưng Bửu Tòa), the second largest in the country, houses representations of the Divine Eye, the emblem of the doctrine, as well as the founders of Islam, Christianity, Taoism, Confucianism and Buddhism.
-Nguyen Van Troi Bridge-Oldest bridge in DaNang.
Then we let to taste best local foods at the end of trip (My Quang-Local Noodles) or Pho(Beef Pho or Chicken Pho) before we drop you off at your hotel.
- Daily start:Any time between:7.am to 4.pm
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience starts after meeting up in 10 minutes.
- Visit Marble Mountain and experience how craftsmen sculptured the stones.
- Visit Lady Buddha for praying a mercy and you may see Monkey from SonTra Peninsula.
- Explore Man Thai fishing village and experience local fishermen to catch live fish on basket boat.
- Visit Dragon Bridge-Love Bridge and Dragon Carp to experience a amazing views and photos.
- Visit Pink Church and Cao Dai Church to know about the religion.
- Taste Best Vietnamese local foods(Pho or My Quang) to know about Vietnames cuisine and recharge for your day.
- After 6-8 hours,we drop you off at the hotel.
- Pick up and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang( included DaNang Airport/Train Station/Bus Station/Sea Port)
- All Entrance Tickets.
- Professional English Guide.
- Cold mineral water and cold towels.
- Local food(My Quang or Pho) as your light lunch or dinner.
- 1 Item of local beer/guest.
- Local gift.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Travel Insurance.
- 70 USD/Guest(Group 2-4 guests).
- 60 USD/Guesr(Group 5-10 guests).
- 50 usd/Guest(Group 11-15 guest)
- Children is half price.
- Infants is free.
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is private,customized and flexible with any request.
- Tour run with minimum with 2 guests.
- Children upper 1.4.m is considered as a adult.
- Children under 1.4.m is considered as a child.
- Da Nang City Tour & Local Experience is not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Surcharge 15 usd for pick up and drop off at DaNang Intercontinental Sun Peninsula Resort.
- Surcharge 30 usd for pick up and drop off at Tien Sa Seaport(just pick up at the security gate).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- We do not responsible for any personal belongings(wallet,watch,bag…).
- Surcharge 12 usd/guest if request for Han Cruise Experience during the trip.